DONATEDaybreak Point Bible Camp Society is a not for profit Society. Every donation made to the Camp is tax receiptable. See below for everything you need to know about donating today. DONATE NOW
Dining Hall Campaign
Double The Impact of Your Donation
Daybreak Point Bible Camp is excited to get to work on replacing our aging Dining Hall. Daybreak has been blessed with an opportunity to match all gifts made to launch the rebuilding campaign and to ensure that the dining hall project can begin and finish on time. A donor has come forward and will match every dollar we raise up to $3,000,000.00. I can’t think of a better way to begin the “At The Table” initiative! I would encourage each of us to prayerfully consider this opportunity to double the impact of your gift and generously give so that we can move quickly to get started, and to honour our donor’s generous commitment to the Daybreak ministry.
– Jim Galpin, Director of Camp Development
firstname.lastname@example.org | 604.240.7865
Our Designated Giving Policy
Spending of funds is confined to programs and projects approved by Daybreak Point Bible Camp. Each donation will be used as designated with the understanding that when the need for such a program or project has been met, or cannot be completed for any reason determined by the organization, the remaining restricted contributions will be used where needed most.
Discover how you can donate today and help us continue another for another 70 years of life-changing experiences at Daybreak Point Bible Camp on Anvil Island.
604 764 8569
Daybreak Point Bible Camp
PO Box 18085, Vancouver, BC, V6M4L3
Being a Monthly Donor
If you’ve ever been to Daybreak Point Bible Camp, you know there’s always a job to be done. We have been able to complete some amazing projects recently, and some of our more recent projects that have been are listed below:
• Outdoor Chapel
• Works Yard
• Hospital/New Staff Building
Estate & Legacy Gift Planning
- Bequests can be arranged through a Will or Living Trust. They may be for a specific amount, for a specific asset, or for all or a percentage of your estate.
- Life Insurance policies may be transferred to Daybreak Point Bible Camp. You will receive current tax benefits while providing for Daybreak Point Bible Camp’s future.
- Often the value of this type of gift will be larger than the amount invested. Leaving retirement plan assets upon death may avoid both income and estate taxes.
- Given the steady rise in real estate property values, gifts sourced from Home Equity are another increasingly popular option.
- Daybreak Point Bible Camp is open to discussing other gift options that might meet your financial needs.
For any further inquiries regarding our Estate and Legacy Gift Planing program, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with our administrative office.